Saturday, July 11, 2015

Club Reports: Disco Party, Native, Club 23

Other than Retro Room down on US192, no one is playing 70's Disco since 8TRAX closed so when I found out my subdivision was putting on a 70's party, I knew I had to be there!
First time I had encountered DJ & entertainment duo Blondetourage!
Good crowd on hand in my neighborhood's Town Center!
Lots of people dressed in their 70's finest!
Can't have a 70's party without "YMCA"!
Or a session from Soul Train!
Angela and her sister Natalie make up Blondetourage and they can be found performing at clubs throughout the area!
Grooving to "Saturday Night Fever"!
Disco chicks!
And closing things out with a "Love Train"!
Next stop downtown to Native Social Bar.
DJ Exclusive & DJ C-Money in the booth delivering Hip Hop!
Fine-looking crowd on hand!
Dance floor was not packed like it was the night before for Stanton Warriors (GB) but it wasn't empty either.
If you're looking for Hip Hop on a Friday night, this is the place.
But you know what I prefer so it was upstairs I went to Club 23.
House music being pumped-out by DJ Fangz.
Looking stunning in black!
And then at 11:30PM DJ Nelson Diaz (USA) taking over!
Just not a lot of people in the place.
The music was incredible though and the dance floor was never empty!  He played a few Oldies like Deee-Lite's "Groove Is in the Heart" that had been remixed to a House beat.
Nelson Diaz is a resident DJ at Club Space in Miami.
His main squeeze Kelli was the only person who got to kiss the DJ last night!
A good time was had by all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey KingBob, I live in the same subdivision as you!

KingBob said...

Yes, I think we do!