Sunday, January 25, 2015

Club Report: Suite B Lounge

With temperatures in the upper 40's last night, I knew I needed to camp out in just one place so my choice was none other than Suite B Lounge.
Orlando's home of the Breaks, DJ Deathcol was finishing up his set when I arrived.
And was followed by DJ Discosynthetique who continued the theme.
There was a big crowd gathered when I got there and for the next hour or so.
Dance floor stayed active.
I didn't recognize any of the songs though.
You can never go wrong with Go Go girls!
The headliner, DJ Superfly Jeff, did not come on until after 1:30am.
By then, while there were still some dancers near the bar.....
The dance floor itself had pretty much cleared-out.
A good time was had by all that were there earlier.

2 comments:

Ken said...

Where do you usually park? the parking garage across from the Library?

KingBob said...

No, they charge $10 to park. The garage on Washington just east of Orange is just $5 (credit card only). There are also a couple of garages and lots further west on Washington that charge $5 (cash only).