Monday, February 28, 2011

Ultra Music Festival: Sold Out

I was going this year. I still have hotel reservations in downtown Miami within walking distance of Bicentennial Park. But I procrastinated. And now it's sold out!  You see, every year in the past they would sell the 2-day tickets until they couldn't sell anymore and then they'd offer 1-day tickets. This year they made it a 3-day event which meant tickets were even more expensive. So surely the 1-day tickets were coming. But no, the entire event sells out. The biggest damn EDM concert in the world. So now I either buy them on StubHub or take my chances with scalpers. TiĆ«sto, Carl Cox, Deadmau5, David Guetta, Armin van Buuren! A Hundred others. Damn!!

Ultra Music Festival 13 2011 Spot from Ultra Music Festival on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn Bob! I wish I had tickets....maybe somebody will come through for you! Got my fingers crossed.....

Unknown said...

Bob, you know the hotel reservation you have hang onto it. People are looking for hotel space too!

KingBob said...

Yeah, someone desperate (and wealthy) ought to be willing to pay me $500/night to sublet the room from me! I mean, it's right there by the American Airlines Arena and Bicentennial Park!