Thursday, February 24, 2011

Concert Calendar


From sister-blog http://www.orlandoclublist.blogspot.com/, here is a list of upcoming EDM & DJ concerts around Orlando that I'm aware of:

25FEB  EPCOT - ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA (GB)
26FEB  UNIVERSAL STUDIOS - PITBULL (USA)
04MAR PEACOCK ROOM - DJ's KIMBALL COLLINS & ANDY HUGHES (USA)
04MAR SUITE B - DJ's HEATHER COLLINS & JENNIFER MARLEY (USA)
05MAR BOSS - DEV
21MAR SENSO - DJ LAIDBACK LUKE (NL)
29MAR THE BEACHAM - DJ STEVE ANGELLO (S)
02APR  FIRESTONE - DJ BABY ANNE (USA)
16APR  AMPHITHEATER (YBOR) - DJ ICEY (USA)
18APR  SENSO - SANDER KLEINENBERG (NL)

5 comments:

ClubMaster said...

Did the AMPHITHEATER (YBOR) Reopen? I thought the club was closed.

71 said...

To clarify, it's technically not ELO--it's "The Orchestra," essentially a cover band with a couple guys who had a beer with Jeff Lynne back in the day. No original members.

Meanwhile, largely the classic line-up of REO Speedwagon is playing Sea World Satruday afternoon.

Last year, Sea World's Christmas one-upped WDW. Now their Spring concerts seem to be doing the same.

Brian said...

Baby Anne April 1st not the 2nd. at Firestone!
I just checked her site!

KingBob said...

ClubMaster, during my visit I could not tell if they had opened and shut down or whether they were yet to open. This is an indication of the latter.

71, thanks for the clarification about ELO. Also, did not know Sea World was doing concerts too as I've seen zero advertising from them.

Brian, Baby Anne's website does say Friday, April 1st however the flyer I have from Firestone says Saturday, April 2nd. For now, I will go with what's in print.

Brian said...

ok I just wanted to let you know if it was wrong. that's all