Monday, June 21, 2010

DJ Leony Down The Shore!



Attention New Jersey Readers: This Saturday night June 26th, DJ Leony from Latin Quarter at Universal CityWalk will be playing down the Shore! But unlike his residency at LQ, Leony will be spinning pure unadulterated House music all session long at the world-famous dance club D'Jais in Belmar. Leony plays House on Sirius/XM's BPM station (Sirius 36/XM 81) every Friday night at midnight ET if you want to listen in. New Jersey has one of the highest number of Save PI Blog readers per the flag counter. So if you're down the shore this weekend, check out DJ Leony at D'Jais!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's "down the shore', not "down at the shore".

KingBob said...

LOL....what do I know about New Jersey! I've confirmed with my NJ colleagues that you're correct. I will fix that this evening.

Anonymous said...

I have heard him on Sirius and I think he was awful!

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why you would report on NJ when this is a PI thing! that has nothing to do with PI and or Florida!!!!

KingBob said...

Anon #2, I heard most of his show this past Friday night and it was incredible. To each their own.

Anon #3, because I wanted to.

Moron said...

Don't be a moron. Pleasure Island was replaced by CityWalk. This DJ works at CityWalk. Duh.

Anonymous said...

yes to each here own! but he is not to the standers we are use to!
and so we are back to name calling yet again? and at that PI was kind of replaced CW. and still has nothing to do with this report!

KingBob said...

Anon #1, the corrections have been made. Thanks for keeping me straight on NJ jargon!